- Applied research and development
- Writing of expert reports
- winLIFE program for calculating service life of alloys, based on finite elements in metallic materials (nominal voltage concept, local concept, multitaxial calculation, cogs and bearings); collaboration with MSC/NASTRAN for Windows; and all other FE programs capable of reading UNIVERSAL files.
- More than 50 successful projects implemented in German and English.
- Service life calculation using winLIFE/1 day seminars; run three times per year in German and once per year in English.
- Drivetrain optimization (usage simulation; service life forecasting)
- Development of new kinds of shifting strategies for automatic transmissions
- Logging of cycles during real driving, involving different vehicles (MB SLK 200 and Audi A4 quattro 2.5 TDI)
- Standard measurements include the track, lateral acceleration (from GPS data), topography, driving speed, video recording and other factors requested by the customer
- Dimensioning and calculation of new kinds of roads/aerial traffic plans etc., based on finite element methods
- Calculation of service life under dynamic loads
- Definition of component Wöhler curves based on calculative methods
- Reduction of fuel consumption without compromising the driving performance of commercial vehicles by optimizing the drivetrain and its components based on computer simulations
- Calculation and construction of vehicle assemblies and estimation of service life
- Calculation of service life of materials under dynamic loads
- Optimization of the service life of a clutch
- Measurement and documentation of testing grounds used by automotive companies based on circuits driven by measurement vehicles