Further Contact Person
- We support companies looking to expand their operations abroad, especially in China. We cover everything from planning and strategy development to dynamic support in establishing foreign branches.
- Doing business in foreign countries isn’t always easy. It involves overcoming differences in languages, mentalities and cultures, and many contract negotiations have failed due to insufficient awareness of the “code of conduct” unique to other countries. Add to this the difficulties associated with various legal and bureaucratic structures that change the frameworks within which companies can do business.
- Since we are extensively familiar with both the Chinese and European cultures, we have excellent knowledge of various political and economic structures and access to necessary contacts abroad.
- The founding of companies and branches in China
- Identification of partnering businesses and suppliers
- Support in entering the Chinese market
- Staff recruitment in China
- Support services (e.g., trade show organization and support)
- Seminars on "Business Regions in China"
- Identification of suppliers for a European wholesaler of solar components; development of the required acquisition plan and support in acquiring quality assurance measures abroad
- Establishment of a representative for a European company in China, incl. identification and staffing of the representative abroad
- Preparations for trade show participation at a specialist exhibition in China, on behalf of a mechanical engineering company; support throughout the duration of the trade show
- Assignment to acquire a German corporation on behalf of a Chinese company
Support of a German cosmetics company in establishing itself on the Chinese market