The main aim and creed of TQU Business GmbH, the core of the TQU Group, is creating benefit and added value for customers through practice-based skills development. Our service package is based on a six-pillar model and is offered through the brands and business areas of TQU Beratung, TQU Akademie, TQU Verlag, IfBE, TQU Medien & PR-Service.
- The portfolio includes everything from targeted organizational and process-related consulting to long-term strategy consulting. TQU consultants analyze the current situation, provide new pointers and evaluate the alternatives.
- The customer is supported in the practical application of newly developed concepts until the ultimate goal is reached. The tailored solutions are implemented in the organization and are integrated into existing processes in line with the qualities of management and staff. This strengthens core competences and the company’s position in the market.
- Continuing professional development
- Continuing professional development is the central business activity of the TQU Academy. Course participants are instructed in small groups with a hands-on approach, and practical skills sets are extended and developed for immediate application.
- In cooperation with the Institute for Business Excellence at Steinbeis University Berlin (IfBE), university certificates are awarded for select lecture series. Being able to certify one’s own competences carries essential significance for businesses and employees.
- TQU Publishing offers know-how transfer from practice-based consulting, “workbooks” brimming with practical hints, software, QUALITY APPs, examination papers, “Memory Jogger” and much more. Our magazine, README.TQU, reports on examples from companies and developments. It has established itself as a platform for company communication.
- TQU Media & PR Service bridges the gap between business, the public, and desired target groups. Experienced journalists develop customized PR concepts, open the door to new media concepts, operate social platforms and lend professionalism to business communications.
- Innovation management
- Business process management
- Lean management and six sigma
- Quality management
- Supply chain management
- Corporate responsibility
- We designed the supply chain for new and existing products of a leading consumer products manufacturer. The challenge was to hit the launch deadline and secure market supply, including keeping stock inventory at sensible levels.
- Applied theories and topics: supply chain management, standardization, product portfolio management
- We supervised the transition from in-house to outsourced production for a company supplying small electronic devices. We also overhauled the product portfolio and adjusted the setup and workflow organization accordingly.
- Applied theories and topics: profit margin analysis, business process management, organizational analysis and design
- We successfully helped an international supplier of complex components to the automotive industry to find a long-term solution to a significant product problem and to develop a simulation for future products. Applied theories and topics: six sigma
- We helped a global manufacturer of machinery to quickly contain a heat problem and define measures to ensure a delivery schedule was adhered to, and ensure that new facilities and the plant were ready to enter into operation as planned. Applied theories and topics: six sigma
- For a supplier to the automotive industry, we are responsible for staff and management training on structured product and process improvements with the aim of further reducing PPM losses. Applied theories and topics: six sigma, quality management, staff development management
- We hold continuing education courses that are accredited in the automotive industry within the framework of a license agreement with the Quality Management Center of the Automobile Industry Association (VDA QMC).
- Applied theories and topics: quality management