Applying for the Löhn Award
Those invited to apply are all Steinbeis Enterprises and their customers (companies/organizations and their employees) who have contributed to a transfer project.
For your transfer project to be properly assessed, it is important that you provide a detailed description of the process, potential, success of transfer and its outstanding unique selling propositions.
Basic information to be provided:
- Tasks/project goals
- Level of innovation/differentiation from other projects
- Project management
- Distribution of tasks between knowledge supplier and recipient
- Problem-solving during project
- Communication between project team members
- Personal commitment
- Project result
- Intellectual property rights/licences
- Indication of future collaboration
- transferof personnel
- Economic success for the knowledge supplier
- Economic success for the knowledge recipient
- Opportunities and prospects
The documents will remain with the Steinbeis Foundation. All appliants receving an award from the Steinbeis Foundation consent to the publication of their project. Subject to terms and conditions.