Löhn Award 2009
On the basis of the key features of the transfer process as quality, speed, efficiency and effective collaboration between partners the exceptionally well executed and completed projects were awarded with the Löhn Award - Steinbeis Foundation`s Transfer Award again in 2009.
Along with the prize money the Award Winners are presented with the Löhn Award sculpture which symbolizes the Steinbeis concept of transfer.
The Award Winners 2009 are:
- EyeSense GmbH, SRC International Vision Correction Research Centre (IVCVC)/Heidelberg: Mini implant sensor for non-invasive testing of blood sugar in diabetes
- Municipality of Bad Peterstal-Griesbach, SCC Regional and Communal Development/Kaiserslautern:
Local Development Concept for the Municipality of Bad Peterstal-Griesbach
- PSD Bank Berlin-Brandenburg eG, School of Management and Innovation (SMI) at the Steinbeis University Berlin/Berlin:
Improved success in communication at PSD Bank Berlin-Brandenburg eG
- Special Award Winner Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nikolaus Kappen:
Innovative computer networks in the development and production field
- Special Award Winner Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr.-Ing. E. h. Max Syrbe:
Trailblazing Research Management